Thursday, March 22, 2007

Trying To Get People To My Blog

I originally started this blog so that I could share the things that I enjoy with everybody. I really love the PSP system and I wanted to share my feelings about the games that I have purchased and stuff like that. Right now I am trying to get more traffic to my blog. I am not having very much luck. At the moment I am only getting about 20 visitors a day, and that is mostly from doing the blog traffic exchange thing. I would love to put some links on my site for other peoples blog if there is anyone that would like to do that. I am also looking for someone who would be willing to put my link on their blog. If anyone thinks that it might be beneficial to put their link here just leave a comment and I would be more than happy to. And if anybody wants to put my link up that would be great. Anyway, that's it for now, I will post my next game review either later today or tomorrow. I will be reviewing Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee. It's a great game!!! Okay, until next time...

No comments: